- Content management application (CMA) is the front-end user interface that allows a user, even with limited expertise, to add, modify and remove content from a Web site without the intervention of a Webmaster.
- Content delivery application (CDA) compiles that information and updates the Web site.
Content Management Solutions
Our world is social, mobile, and in the cloud. You need a content management solution that can be the core for your digital brand. A solid content management system (CMS):
- Makes it easier to manage content across your business and deliver digital information anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Helps you manage your content across your enterprise
- Helps you deliver a personalized website experience and drive customer loyalty
Businesses today are under pressure to “do more with less” and yet still provide meaningful information to customers, partners and internal operations. As the digital footprint grows exponentially, it becomes more costly and challenging to manage and locate the content required to make informed decisions. We understand this challenge and help clients solve real business problems by identifying how to leverage existing tools and resources so that the process of retrieving the right information and properly managing information is both cost-effective and efficient.
Sine90t delivers effective enterprise CMS solutions that provide increased flexibility and consistency, improved customer service, and time and money savings. We have also worked with a number of clients to synchronize their web content management with other enterprise content management components, like product information management (PIM), digital asset management (DAM), records management and document management.
Our content management solutions:
- Focus on solving the business problem using best-of-breed search and content management systems
- Accelerate a plan of action focused on leveraging existing resources in achieving quick wins, ROI, tangible results and meeting client goals
- Include document management software solutions based on best practices leveraging years of experience with a broad set of content management solutions across many industries
- Help organizations dramatically reduce costs and increase productivity by streamlining content-related production and processes
- Integrate systems to facilitate the creation of new content and/or provide easy access to and retrieval of existing digital assets from other enterprise tools such asenterprise resource planning (ERP), document management software, customer relationship management (CRM) or legacy applications
- Deliver ECM strategy roadmaps, value assessments, jumpstarts, education mentoring and much more
Sine90t provides full lifecycle solutions for clients needing a new CMS or in redesigning their web assets. This includes:
- The capture of requirements from different business groups and external parties so that the information architecture is scalable to accommodate the next wave of changes to hit the market
- Experience design solutions to ensure solution designs are intuitive and compelling
- Migration of existing content to new content management software and architectures
- Facilitation of the development of governance guidelines and related change management needs
- Compliance to design and regulatory standards
- Enablement for non-technical users to publish and manage content without IT support
- Full lifecycle management of content from creation to expiration
- A central repository for web content with a common information architecture
why chose SINE90 in Data Warehouse and Data Management Solutions for Analytics
SINE90 believes the Data Warehouse market continues to expand and adapt to address new requirements for user self-service, increased agility, requirements for new data types, lower cost solutions, adoption of open source, driving better business insight, and faster time to value. As vendors continue to evolve their solutions to fit these changing requirements, SINE90 remains in this Gartner Magic Quadrant.
From this Magic Quadrant, SINE90 believes you will learn:
- How data warehouse and data management solutions for analytics are changing to keep up with changing business demands for data
- What a data management solution for analytics is and how it relates to a data warehouse
- What influence the Logical Data Warehouse has on the expectations for data warehouses and data management solutions
- How major vendors are adapting their solutions to these changing demands and expectations